Thursday, December 4, 2008

Distractions and the Lack Thereof

Dude, I am so hopeless. Seriously. On a much lighter topic then below...anyway. Well, I go from one thing to the next and then I get stuck. Why? Because I get into stuff that very few people care about, none the less even know about. Right now I'll all on Deaf people.
Don't ask how I got there...long story. Anyway, ya, moral of the day, not many movies have deaf characters since there are only so many deaf actors. It's annoying. In my opinion, at least. I really like this one guy but he's in like three movies and a TV show I can't find anywhere online. Not helpful. He's an amazing actor though.
That's all I have to say really. Odds are only one person is reading this so this is an amazingly worthless little sentence but whatever. If anyone knows how/is willing to try to roleplay with me letting me use a deaf character I will pay you, no joke!
-Sasha

No comments: