Sunday, December 7, 2008

The only thing stopping me from killing is jail

Yet again I was planning on posting about how people don't mean half the stuff they say and how the word friend had lost it's meaning but right now different stuff is weighing on my mind.
Am I totally naive? I used to think I was a good student, a good friend and a half-way decent writer. Now...not so much. I've learned recently that junk has been going on right under my nose and I didn't even notice. Ya, great friend. Also I've been 1-uped at every opportunity writing wise by one of my classmates. And now...I feel like a total idiot. In fact, I am an idiot. I'm stuck on this Physics project...and I have no clue what to do. Everyone else got it already. What the heck am I missing? Am I really this stupid? I mean...how do you know how smart you really are? I thought I was...no anymore though. Can't I just do something right once?
-Sasha

No comments: