Saturday, December 27, 2008

Grains of Sand

Well...I haven't been posting because there has been nothing to post. And I had a super-headache that I believe was caused by screen-staring.
Well...Christmas is over. My family is weird. I don't have the same morals as them.
Anyway, I officially decided that Colossus from X-men is awesome! Although I already knew that. I got the third graphic novel from the Ultimate X-men series and he was a main character is part of it. I know he's totally out of my usual character range but...he's so cool. Seriously, how can one not like a 6'6" Russian who can stop an entire train by himself and bullets bounce off of? Anyway...ya. I really liked his story in the comic because I could...let's just say relate. Although I can't go hide in Russia.
-Sasha

No comments: